Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- I’m fond of the weather we get here during Fall; it’s not too hot or too cold.
Describe what a perfect day would be for you.
- A day spent with my sister and a few friends who don’t live near enough for us to spend time with them often.
What comes to mind when you read ‘watermelon.’
- SEED SPITTING CONTEST!!!
Excluding the famous, who would you switch lives with?
- Probably no one, really. I’m pretty content with my life. Although it would be kinda cool to switch with someone from the Civil War era so I could meet all of my favorite historical characters.
What do you collect?
2012 is ending, was it a good or a bad year?
- It was a very good year. :)
What did you get for Christmas?
- Two copies of Captain America, and two sets of LotR movies. No, I’m not kidding. XD
Does Glee really ruin every song they sing or are there exceptions?
- I’ve never seen Glee, so I don’t have an opinion.
What’s your favorite outfit?
- In public: the kelly green sweater I’m currently wearing and a pair of trouser jeans. At home: lounge pants and a t-shirt.
John Green or Hank Green? Why?
- Ummmm….. I have no idea who they are, so no opinion.
If you could choose a fictional character to spend a whole day together, who would it be?
- Oh man, this really isn’t fair. I couldn’t choose if I wanted too.
If you could travel through time, where would you go?
- The American Civil War, so I could meet all of my favorite historical figures.
What was your first pet?
- A little terrier-mix named Cargo. Yes, I named my dog Cargo. I was 9 years old. Don’t laugh.
What was the strangest dream you ever had?
- Possibly the one where some guy threatened to kill me by describing all the ways he could snap my neck. Orcs were also involved.
What is your favorite dessert?
- Chocolate Sheet Cake.
What fictional place would you like to live in?
- Narnia! Without a doubt. This isn’t even a contest.
What would you choose be: owner of a bakery or a bookstore?
What exotic pet would you like to have?
- Ehhh, probably a tiger.
Which country would you like to know?
- Visit? Ireland.
If you could be a child again, would you?
- Probably not.
What you want to happen in your life in 2013?
- Whatever God has in store for me.